Friday, January 26, 2007

Micheal Buble - Home

一首身为游子的我而特别有感觉的一首歌...

不是最近才懂...只是新年要到了...就特别有感触....

所谓每到佳节倍思亲....

想家...想家....


Micheal Buble - Home


Another summer day Is come and gone away

In Paris and Rome But I wanna go home Mmmmmmmm

Maybe surrounded by A million people I

Still feel all alone I just wanna go home Oh I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you

Each one a line or two “I’m fine baby, how are you?”

Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough

My words were cold and flat And you deserve more than that

Another aerorplane Another sunny place

I’m lucky I know But I wanna go home Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home I’m just too far from where you are I wanna come home

And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life

It’s like I just stepped outside When everything was going right

And I know just why you could not come along with me

But this was not your dream But you always believe in me

Another winter day has come And gone away

And even Paris and Rome And I wanna go home Let me go home

And I’m surrounded by A million people I Still feel alone

Oh, let's go home Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home I’ve had my run Baby, I’m done I gotta go home

Let me go home It will all right I’ll be home tonight I’m coming back home

2 comments:

子荧 said...

bean bag~~~!!!

-月の風信子-™ said...

这个我挺~

也是~